Leave a review of Blue Door


Terms of Use and Privacy Policy apply

Blue Door was established in 2014 to provide wireless broadband services to remote regional communities. It now provides both wireless and Ultra Fast Broadband services (UFB) to residential, business and rural customers around regional Auckland and Northland.

Initially Blue Door was developed as a solution to help rural communities and businesses who struggled to get access to fast broadband services. Knowing that wireless is the fastest broadband technology available to the rural community, IT specialist and managing director Mark Anderson, set about building a platform to launch Blue Door network from the ground up. As a result, Blue Door customers are now enjoying the full benefits of connecting to our locally built and managed wireless network.

Since incorporating the business in 2015 Blue Door Wireless has been growing rapidly which is down to our superior high speed broadband solutions, the high level of customer service we provide and the drive of the people behind the business.


** NOTE: The above information has been provided by the ISP or reproduced from their website **

Total: 3.4
Reliability 2.8
Speed 4.0
Support 1.5
Features 5.3
Value 3.5
Average from 4 reviews
Showing 1-4 of 4 items.
2020-11-06 21:06:23
Adriano Augusto Heitor von Sydow 4.2
It does work 80% of the time, but the other 20% is a nightmare. Their customer service specialises in blaming me when something goes wrong. They say if I go there and it is your fault, we will charge you. I say I don't care, just come and fix it. I need to work. They don't come anyway. The problem that was "mine" eventually gets resolved with no explanation. I just has to keep trying for approximately 2 weeks.
The only option around here.
Customer Service and Reliability
2020-08-26 15:08:55
Xanthe Warde 1.0
We are paying for 30mb/s unlimited but mostly the broadband runs so slowly my computer can’t load even the simplest webpage. Streaming is hopeless. There have been many mornings where we can’t connect at all. This company is a disgrace. If we were paying for 30mb/s and it was running a little less it would be one thing but it’s not even getting close to the next package down. Despite this adjective failure to provide the service we are paying for they refuse to release us from our contract. We will be taking this to both the commerce commission and disputes tribunal. Don’t touch them with a barge pole. ...read more
Does not provide the service paid for
2020-08-07 10:07:46
R A Nicholls 5.2
No capacity to help when service goes down. Their instruction is to send an email or checking their website for network updates are no use when you've list internet. Drop offs too frequent for a service pitched at business.
2019-06-19 17:22:54
Heather 3.2
Cost us a lot to put in but was supposed to be amazing. We've always had trouble with the service but it's our only option for internet. Falls back to contract where it states that things don't actually have to work...We now have better service from another provider. Mark didn't listen to us and was awful to deal with in departure. I'm glad this is over.
Looked really decent, no other option in our area
Sour service, quick to anger. Left our roof damaged.
Showing 1-4 of 4 items.
Log in with
Sign up for free NZ Compare account
Log in with
3 Great Offers
One week only
23-29 November 2020
Be quick!
Slingshot Exclusive Offer
Unlimited Fibre 100 - ONLY $64.95/mth
Plus Bundle Discounts
Terms and Conditions apply
Unlimited Broadband from just $69/mth
Plus FREE Amazon Prime Video
and Prime Gaming for a year!*
Limited-time offer. T&C's apply