Primo is bringing Ultrafast broadband services to Taranaki businesses, homes, farms and schools, so you can work, play and do more at the same time. What sets Primo apart from the other Telcos is that we're 100% Taranaki owned and operated, and it has a team who cares about making sure you get the best broadband solutions for your home or business.
Why you should connect with Primo...
- Primo has its own local wireless network which delivers broadband speeds like no other.
- Primo can provide you with the right broadband solutions for your home and/or business needs.
- Its broadband services are more reliable - its ultrafast broadband is backed up by own local ultrafast wireless network. This redundancy feature is highly recommended for businesses as it reduces your risk of downtime and lost productivity.
- Primo can set up multiple connections for offices at different sites. Its broadband will help to improve connectivity between sites and staff who work from home.
- Primo's local team will give you free technical phone support and fantastic customer service.
How it all started...
Primo was established in 2006 to provide wireless broadband services to remote Taranaki communities. It now provides both wireless and ultrafast broadband services (UFB) to thousands of business and rural customers in Taranaki.
Initially, Primo was developed as a solution to help rural Taranaki people and businesses who struggled to get access to fast broadband services. Knowing that wireless is the fastest broadband technology available to the rural community, IT specialist and managing director Matthew Harrison, set about building Primo's network from the ground up. As a result, Primo' customers are now enjoying the full benefits of connecting to Taranaki's only locally owned and operated Ultrafast wireless network.
Since incorporating the business in 2007 Primo has been growing rapidly which is down to its superior high speed broadband solutions, the high level of customer service Primo provide and the drive of the people behind the business.