General Terms & Conditions for BroadbandCompare - 'Win a year of FREE, unlimited internet' competition detailed below:
The Competition is managed and promoted by Global Compare Group Limited t/a Broadband Compare - Company Number: 7305419, NZBN: 9429047307131
This competition is in no way endorsed or approved by any Broadband supplier, ISP or partner found and listed on the Broadband Compare website.
There are a number of ways to enter our Win a year of free unlimited internet competition.
Anyone over the age of 18 who completes the Broadband Pulse - "Did you switch provider?" survey hosted by Tactix and leaves their email address at the end of the survey will be entered into our Free Prize Draw to win the associated, stated prize.
By participating in our Win a year of free unlimited internet competition, you fully agree and accept the Global Compare Group Limited Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- The Competition is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over
- Prize can only be redeemed by an individual who is based in New Zealand.
- The Prize is being promoted relating to www.broadbandcompare.co.nz
- The Competition start date is June 1st 2018 at 0900 NZDT and the competition will be drawn each 3 months until it is decided that competition will close.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to a computer, or browser enabled device and the internet and complete our Broadband Pulse "Did you switch provider?" market research survey.
- Competition not open to employees of Global Compare Group Limited and their families or agencies affiliated with Global Compare Group Limited.
- The winner’s full name(s) (at Global Compare Group Limited's absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on all Broadband Compare social media channels and email lists and our promotional material.
- The winners will be notified by Email or Direct Message within 72 hours of the Competition draw taking place.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide Global Compare Group Limited with their full name, telephone number and address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name, telephone and address, within 7 days of receiving notice from Global Compare Group Limited that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
- The will be supplied in 12 monthly instalments to a maximum value of $90 NZD per month. The prize will be an unlimited internet package of Global Compare Group Limited's choosing that is most suitable for your home address.
- The term 'Unlimited Internet' is as defined by the chosen ISP and will be subject to fair usage policy and related to a CONSUMER internet connection only.
- The 'unlimited internet connection' relates to a fixed line / fibre internet connection. Should the winning entrant be in a rural location the prize will be altered to reflect the best available wireless broadband package that can be purchased for $90 NZD per month or a cash equivalent in 12 monthly installments.
- The maximum value of this prize is 12 x $90NZD = $1,080 NZD every 3 months until final draw is determined.
- Prize will be agreed and ordered within 7 days of the winners notifying Global Compare Group Limited of their full name and address pursuant to appropriate clauses in these Terms and Conditions.
- Global Compare Group Limited will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. Global Compare Group Limited does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event Global Compare Group Limited believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prize is non-transferable and we will consider substitution with a cash alternative to the value of the winner's current broadband connection (subject to a maximum value of $90 per month).
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to send the stated prize we will substitute it for a prize of same value. The winner(s) will be notified should this occur.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is endorsed and co-promoted by Tactix ICT - http://tactixict.co.nz/
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to Global Compare Group Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
YOU CAN ENTER WHEN YOU COMPLETE OUR BROADBAND PULSE SURVEY BY CLICKING HERE