General Terms & Conditions for BroadbandCompare - 'Win 3 months of FREE, unlimited internet' competition detailed below:
The Competition is managed and promoted by R.O.EYE Limited - www.roeye.co.nz, Company Number: 5492723, NZBN: 9429041478592
This competition is in no way endorsed or approved by any Broadband supplier, ISP or partner found and listed on the Broadband Compare website.
There is one simple way to enter our Win 3 months of free unlimited internet competition.
Anyone over the age of 18 who shares their experience with Broadband Compare on Facebook and mentions our Facebook page in the message (@BroadbandCompare) will be entered into our Free Prize Draw to win the associated, stated prize.
By participating in our Win 3 months of free unlimited internet competition, you fully agree and accept the R.O.EYE Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- The Competition is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over
- Prize can only be redeemed by an individual who is based in New Zealand.
- The Prize is being promoted relating to www.broadbandcompare.co.nz
- The Competition start date is Friday 28th January 2018 at 0900 NZDT and the competition will close at the stated time. Our ‘Win 3 months of free unlimited internet competition’ will close at 2200 NZDT 25th May 2018.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to a computer, or browser enabled device and the internet. To enter the competition via Facebook platform mentioned, the user must have an associated Facebook account.
- Competition not open to employees of R.O.EYE Limited and their families or agencies affiliated with R.O.EYE.
- The winner’s full name(s) (at R.O.EYE's absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on all Broadband Compare social media channels and email lists and our promotional material.
- The winners will be notified by Email or Direct Message within 72 hours of the Competition closing date.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide R.O.EYE with their full name, telephone number and address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name, telephone and address, within 7 days of receiving notice from R.O.EYE that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
- The will be supplied in 3 monthly instalments to a maximum value of $99NZD per month. The prize will be an unlimited internet package of R.O.EYE's choosing that is most suitable for your home address.
- The term 'Unlimited Internet' is as defined by the chosen ISP and will be subject to fair usage policy and related to a CONSUMER internet connection only.
- The 'unlimited internet connection' relates to a fixed line / fibre internet connection. Should the winning entrant be in a rural location the prize will be altered to reflect the best available wireless broadband package that can be purchased for $99NZD per month.
- The maximum value of this prize is 3 x $99NZD = $297 NZD.
- Prize will be agreed and ordered within 7 days of the winners notifying R.O.EYE of their full name and address pursuant to appropriate clauses in these Terms and Conditions.
- R.O.EYE will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. R.O.EYE does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event R.O.EYE believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prizes is non-transferable and we will consider substitution with a cash alternative to the value of the winner's current broadband connection (subject to a maximum value of $99 per month).
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to send the stated prize we will substitute it for a prize of same value. The winner(s) will be notified should this occur.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter, Facebook, or any of the brands mentioned. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to R.O.EYE Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.