1. Participants must be resident in New Zealand and are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To qualify for this offer the participant must subscribe to a qualifying broadband plan from a qualifying broadband provider through the specific referral link that can be found on the BroadbandCompare website which operates at www.broadbandcompare.co.nz.
3. The cash back incentive runs from 27/04/16 until the end date is advised by BroadbandCompare. Purchases must be made in New Zealand from the BroadbandCompare.co.nz website.
4. To claim, individuals must visit http://www.broadbandcompare.co.nz/p/cashback and complete and submit the required information including (but not limited to) their name, address, email, telephone number, ISP customer number and any relevant sign up details. To complete the claim process individuals will then be required to email a copy of their first monthly bill to email@example.com.
5. All claims must be lodged within 60 days of signing up with a qualifying internet service provider. BroadbandCompare.co.nz accepts no responsibility for claims not received by this date and any claim received after this date will not be processed.
6. The invoice/bill must clearly specify the name, address and broadband plan of the claimant. If the invoice/bill is missing any of this information or is illegible or indecipherable it may render the claimant ineligible to claim for a refund. Should we be unable to read any information required for the claim to be fulfilled, we will endeavour to contact you via email; again it is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct information.
7. Upon verification of a cash back claim, R O EYE Limited t/a BroadbandCompare will issue the payment via EFT or PayPal within 30 Days of receipt of all evidence reasonably required by BroadbandCompare for a valid claim. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct PayPal address or bank details for EFT. If incorrect bank account details or PayPal address is provided then this will render the claimant ineligible to claim. Payments are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods or services and is governed by New Zealand law.
8. Claimants must retain a copy of their bill/invoice for all claims as proof of sign up. Failure to produce the bill if requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to cash back. The claimant agrees that if they have already obtained the cash back, they will pay back the Promoter the value of the cash back, if they subsequently cancel their broadband plan subscription and seek a refund under any cancellation policy that the relevant internet provider may have.
9. This offer is made by R O EYE Limited directly to purchasers of any qualifying broadband plan that is promoted through BroadbandCompare and specifically included in the cash back promotion. Although BroadbandCompare is specifically authorised to make this cash back offer on behalf of the internet service provider being promoted, any claims must be made directly to BroadbandCompare and BroadbandCompare retains exclusive responsibility for meeting any such claims. This offer is additional to and does not replace any of the legal rights of a consumer against a manufacturer or a supplier under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (if applicable) and/or any other relevant legislation in force at the time of sign up.
11. Only 1 claim may be made per qualifying plan purchased. Fraudulent use of the claim form may result in legal action being taken.
12. Employees of R O EYE Limited t/a BroadbandCompare, Resellers and Participating dealers are not eligible to participate in this offer.
13. Claims for this cash back offer cannot be accepted from those who purchase them for the purposes of commercial resale.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the claimant.
15.BroadbandCompare reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
16. BroadbandCompare will not be liable for any failure to fulfil this promotion owing to circumstances reasonably beyond its control.
17. BroadbandCompare will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature in relation to this promotion.
18. BroadbandCompare has absolute discretion over whether a claimant meets qualifying criteria for cash back. There is no right of appeal
19. The Promoter is R O EYE Limited t/a BroadbandCompare (www.BroadbandCompare.co.nz), 13 Mark Edward Drive, Half Moon Bay, Auckland, 2012. BroadbandCompare.co.nz will not be liable for any lost or misdirected mail.
20. This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other BroadbandCompare promotion, including other cash back promotions or rewards program and is governed by New Zealand Law.