1. The Broadband and Gas Bundle Plan (“the Plan”) is available for residential electricity, gas (natural gas or LPG), and broadband supply.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, you must have your electricity, gas, and broadband with us to qualify for the Plan.
3. The Plan special terms should be read along with our General terms and conditions for residential and business customers and our Terms and Conditions for Residential Internet and Telephone Services. If there are any inconsistencies between the three, the Plan special terms will prevail.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the Plan early if you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions.
5. The Plan will apply from the date we process your application or at a date notified to you by us.
6. The Plan will end if you move to another property.
7. You can change your broadband and calling packages at any time on the Plan.
8. If you remove your broadband package with us while on the plan, your pricing will change to our Freedom Plan or our closest equivalent available at the time, or to another plan offered by us and accepted by you. How do I qualify for the Plan benefits?
9. The discounts and benefits that you are eligible for and the amount of those discounts and benefits are set out in your confirmation letter. There are no discounts on broadband or LPG charges.
10. To qualify for the prompt payment discount, you need to pay your bill in full and on time.
11. To qualify as a DualEnergy customer and qualify for the associated discount, you need to purchase electricity from us and at least one of the following fuel types at the same premises:
a. Contact natural gas (on the same bill); or
b. Contact Rockgas reticulated LPG; or
c. Contact Rockgas bottled LPG for 2 or more installed 45kg cylinders.
12. In order for the discount set out in clause 11 to apply, you must meet the eligibility criteria as at the end of the bill period. When might this Plan not be available?
13. The Plan is not available to customers on any prepayment product or in conjunction with any other offer from us unless at our discretion.